Suitable for pouring high-end products
The two-component static mixing vacuum casting equipment belongs to the basic configuration of the static mixing vacuum casting equipment, and needs to use the semi-finished product (AB) material of the resin-added silicon micro-powder and the curing agent plus the silicon micro-powder, or the raw material is stirred into the semi-finished product once in another area. After use, it is suitable for intermittent production or batch production is not particularly large. The core technology is a two-component epoxy resin mixture, which is uniformly mixed by a static mixer. In principle, the shorter the mixing time of the two-component mixture, the fresher the material. Compared with the traditional dynamic mixing method, the mixed materials are more fresh and suitable for the pouring of high-grade products. The principle of static mixing pouring equipment is to push the materials of equal pressure through the metering pump to realize the “material division-position movement-reconvergence” turbulence. In addition to the above three conditions, the fluid will also generate severe eddy currents in the cross-section direction. Strong shear forces act on the fluid, allowing the fluid to further split and mix and eventually mix to form the desired emulsion. It is called a "static" mixer because there are no moving parts in the static mixer. Through the cross-over method, the mixing of more than 100 million times is realized instantaneously, the mixing time is shortened to the greatest extent, and the chemical reaction time of the two-component materials is basically all delivered to the mold.
The two-component static mixing vacuum pouring equipment mainly includes a set of resin feeding system, a set of curing agent feeding system, a set of resin metering degassing tank system, a set of curing agent metering degassing tank system, and high-precision carbonization. Two sets of silicon metering pump system, one set of static mixer system, one set of vacuum casting tank system, two sets of vacuum system, four sets of heating system, one set of cooling water system, one set of compressed air system, one set of control system, equipment A set of steel frames.
The two-component static mixing vacuum casting equipment is suitable for products with high quality requirements, high voltage levels and large product volume. The final mixing tank of the dynamic equipment is replaced by the static mixer of the static equipment, and the same pressure pushed by the metering pump, The same or different proportions of materials are mixed by mixing, the mixing time is short, the mixture is fresh, the flow performance is superior, and the coil is improved.
The main features of the metering pump:
1. It is used for metering and conveying of resin and curing agent respectively, and the metering pump is installed on the side of the measuring tank. The system adopts two sets of synchronously controlled volumetric metering pumps. Each set of metering pumps is composed of ball screw, servo motor, servo drive, junction box module, shielded cable, etc., servo motor drive, torque meets the pumping viscosity of the metering pump 8000mpa.s The need for materials.
2. The metering pump cylinder is made of German high-quality silicon carbide, which is used to measure and transport epoxy resin and curing agent into the static mixer. Under the correct use conditions, the working life of the metering pump is more than one million times, which can be regarded as infinite life.
3. The pouring speed of the metering pump is 5-10 kg per minute, which can realize different proportions of pouring metering, and it is easy to adjust on the display screen. The measuring accuracy of the metering pump is <0.5%.
4. The metering pump can be set to output, programmable controller, pressure sensor, servo motor multiple protection to control the ratio of resin and curing agent, to achieve precise control, the main valves of the material pipeline all set the necessary chain protection measures.
5. During the outage of the equipment, the metering pump periodically circulates the material to achieve the function of flushing the pipeline and tumbling the material.
The casting production of dry-type transformers, dry-type transformers, dry reactors, basin insulators, insulators, etc. requires an epoxy resin vacuum casting equipment, the main function of which is to cast epoxy resin into the mold. The steps are also an important part of dry product production. In the specific implementation, the wound coil is first pre-baked in an oven, and the temperature reaches the temperature required for the active flow of the resin, and then transferred to the casting tank to vacuum-cast the epoxy coil in the mold to be ring-shaped. After the oxygen resin overflows the mold and the coil, it is transferred to the curing furnace, and after being completely solidified in the curing furnace, the mold is removed and the mold is removed to obtain a complete dry coil.